Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sierra Club Fund Raiser Presentation - Fossil Creek Through a Fish's Eye

I would like to personally invite you to a presentation I will be giving at a Sierra Club fund raiser on Sunday August 15th from 2-4 at the Fair Trade CafĂ© (1020 North First Ave., Phoenix).  The slide show and talk is titled "Fossil Creek through a Fish's Eye" and will highlight my photography project for the creek. I will also include a few of my non-fossil Creek underwater shots from around the world to emphasize the importance of conservation of our reefs and sustainable fishing practices. Sierra Club was one of the organizations that supported the restoration and continue to be stewards of Fossil Creek and other areas throughout AZ. Please see the attached flier for more information on the event and I hope to see you there.

There is a suggested donation of $25. For more information and to RSVP, contact Sandy Bahr at (602) 253-8633 or sandy.bahr@sierraclub.org

1 comment:

G. Russel Childress said...

Sweet. I would be there but will be in Sturgis. Next time!